Though She Be But Little Floral Journal
- Journal provides 160 lightly lined pages for writing, sketching, or jotting down quotations and poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Front cover floral design -- in hues of rose, pink, coral, fern, spring green, and laurel -- surrounds the words ''And Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce'' (Shakespeare's description of the heroine Hermia from A Midsummer Night's Dream).
- Black brush-letter script, flower details, and images of birds on front and back covers are set off with gloss highlighting and raised embossing.
- Complementary pink interior endpapers repeat motifs from the cover design.
- A pink elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Includes an inside back cover pocket.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Small-format size (5'' wide x 7'' high) fits easily in most bags and backpacks.